Are you looking for Ceiling Primer Reviews? Our experts found 49846 number of feedback online for "Ceiling Primer" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Ceiling Primer. On selected products for the Best Ceiling Primer you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Ceiling Primer
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Ceiling Primer after analyzing 49846 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Ceiling Primer
- Best Type Of Tv For Bright Room
- Best Replacement Windows For Desert Climate
- Best Joint Compound For Bathroom
Table Of Content:
- Rust-Oleum 276087 Mold Killing Primer Quart White 32 Fl Oz Pack of 1
- 1 qt Zinsser 271009 White Zinsser, B-I-N Advanced Synthetic Shellac Primer
- KILZ Restoration Maximum Stain and Odor Blocking Interior Latex Primer/Sealer, White, 1-gallon
- Zinsser 02004 Bulls Eye 1-2-3 All Surface Primer, Quart, White
- ZINSSER 3688 White Zinsser Covers up Ceiling Paint and Primer in 1, 13 Ounce Aerosol Spray Can...
- Zinnser 03688 Covers Up Stain Sealing Ceiling Paint, White
- Zinsser Covers Up Ceiling Paint & Primer In One Spray, White 13 Oz. Can Lot of 6
- KILZ Interior/Exterior Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White, 1-gallon
- Prestige Paints Interior Paint and Primer In One, 1-Gallon, Flat, Comparable Match of Sherwin Williams*...
- KILZ Premium High-Hide Stain Blocking Interior/Exterior Latex Primer/Sealer, White, 1 quart
1. Rust-Oleum 276087 Mold Killing Primer Quart White 32 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Protective primer specially formulated to paint over and kill existing mold, mildew, moss, fungi and odor causing bacteria on non-porous interior and exterior surfaces.
- Low odor, water-based coating cleans up easily with soap and water
- Covers up to 160 square feet, dries to the touch in 30 minutes and recoats within one hour for quick project completion.
- Formulated to kill existing mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria along with an EPA registered antimicrobial to prevent future growth of mold, mildew and other fungal organisms on the paint film.
- Works with any topcoat, ideal for use with ZINSSER perma-white.
2. 1 qt Zinsser 271009 White Zinsser
- This product adds a great value
- Ultimate stain blocking
- High hiding bright white
- Seals knots, sap and tannin
3. KILZ Restoration Maximum Stain and Odor Blocking Interior Latex Primer/Sealer
- KILZ Restoration (formerly KILZ MAX) is a water-base primer, sealer and stain blocker developed with new technology that is formulated to perform like an oil-based product.
- It tackles tough stains including medium to heavy water damage, rust, smoke, nicotine, grease, tannin, ink, pencil, felt marker, pet stains and more.
- Topcoat with latex or oil-based paint.
- Use on properly prepared surfaces free of dust, grease, chalk, mold, rust and peeling paint.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Restoration Latex Primer, Sealer, and Stain blocker for interior surfaces in white.
- Performance of oil and shellac / Blocks tough stains (heavy water, grease and typical interior stains) and odors.
- Seals strong odors (fire, smoke, pets)
- Dries hard, sands easily – a great enamel undercoat
- Superior adhesion
- Use on: drywall, woodwork, plaster, masonry, brick, painted metal, ceramic tile, glass and most other glossy surfaces.
4. Zinsser 02004 Bulls Eye 1-2-3 All Surface Primer
- Interior/exterior use on new or previously painted drywall, concrete, wood, masonry, metal and glossy or difficult surfaces.
- Water-based formula seals uniformly and will stick to surface without sanding
- Dries to the touch in 35 minutes, ready to topcoat in 1 hour and covers up between 87-112 sq.
- Has excellent stain blocking resistance and can be used with any oil or latex topcoat
- One coat hide saves time and money by improving hide and coverage of topcoats
5. ZINSSER 3688 White Zinsser Covers up Ceiling Paint and Primer in 1
- Use to block stains, prime or paint new, bare or previously painted ceilings
- Low-odor formula is perfect for use as an all-purpose interior paint
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes and covers up to 12-15 sq. ft. per can
- Features unique vertical spraying for fast, even ceiling coating
- Flat white finish will not yellow over time and matches most ceiling tiles
7. Zinsser Covers Up Ceiling Paint & Primer In One Spray
- This Ultra-Convenient Product Features A Vertical Aerosol Spray That Kills Stains And Touches Up Ceiling Paint In A Single, Smooth, Even Blast.
- Vertical aerosol for overhead professional projects
- Quick cure for water stains
- Flat white finish matches most ceiling tiles
- Great hide- non-yellowing
8. KILZ Interior/Exterior Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint
- This premium, interior/exterior paint is formulated to waterproof and seal porous concrete and masonry surfaces both inside and outside your home.
- Using nanotechnology, this paint forms a barrier to help stop water infiltration while an alkali resistant coating provides a long-lasting, durable and decorative finish.
- Apply this paint on properly prepped and cured above and below grade basement walls, masonry walls, retaining walls, cinder and concrete blocks, stucco and brick.
- Prime all uncoated, patched, chalky, and adjacent wood and/or metal surfaces with KILZ Premium Primer.
- This is a 1-gallon can of Interior/Exterior Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White, 1-gallon in white.
- A minimum of two coats of this product are required for optimal results.
- Apply using a high quality 1/2″-3/4″ nap roller, 4″ nylon/polyester brush or an airless sprayer capable of delivering 2200-3200 PSI or greater using a .
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years.
9. Prestige Paints Interior Paint and Primer In One
- Prestige Paints has created a comparable color based on color specifications of the original color using industry leading technology.
- This Sherwin Williams paint color name is a trademark of Sherwin Williams.
- Smooth Application ideal for living rooms, family rooms, media rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens and hallways.
- 100% Acrylic latex paint for easy soap and water clean-up
- Low VOC: less than 5 g/l prior to tinting
10. KILZ Premium High-Hide Stain Blocking Interior/Exterior Latex Primer/Sealer
- This powerful stain-blocking water-base formula seals surfaces, helps to achieve a uniform finish, hides stains and previous colors and offers excellent adhesion to most interior and exterior surfaces.
- KILZ Premium offer just the right consistency for a smooth and level finish that seals porous surfaces and fills in small imperfections.
- With excellent adhesion for most surfaces, use on interior and exterior drywall, plaster, woodwork, paneling, masonry and brick.
- Use for color changes, to seal light to medium stains and to minimize surface imperfections caused by texture and porosity differences.
- This is a 1-quart can of KILZ Premium High-Hide Stain Blocking Latex Primer/Sealer in white for interior and exterior surfaces.
- Use KILZ Premium under or over latex or oil based paint.
- Zero VOCs, low odor and easy clean up with soap and water makes it safe to use in occupied homes and work spaces.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Ceiling Primer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Ceiling Primer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Ceiling Primer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Ceiling Primer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Ceiling Primer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Ceiling Primer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Ceiling Primer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Ceiling Primer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Ceiling Primer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.